Flexible Credit for your brand new appliances
Once you've decided which product you want, you can spread the cost by selecting from one of two great finance options.
Interest bearing finance over 24, 36 or 48 months. Or
Buy Now Pay Later over 48 months deferred for 6 months.
· Available on orders over £200
· 10% deposit required
· Visit in-store or call us on 01278 422544, and we can arrange for an application link to be emailed to you. Application
· Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.
Interest Bearing Credit
Interest bearing finance allows you to choose a payment period to suit you.
Spreading the cost of your purchase with equal monthly amounts at a fixed interest rate.
· Receive your goods straight away
· Choose a Loan Term (24, 36 or 48 months)
· Pay a deposit (10%)
· Fixed Interest Rate for the whole term
Cash price £1000
Loan amount £900
19.9% APR representative
Interest rate 10.44% fixed
48 monthly repayments of £26.58
Total charge for credit £375.84
Total amount payable £1275.84
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 6 months**
Simple Buy Now Pay Later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.Monthly repayments will start 6 months after signing your finance agreement.
** You can settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay an early settlement fee of just £29.00.
Cash price £550
Loan amount £500
16.9% APR representative
48 monthly repayments of £15.05
Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with the first payment deferred for 6 months
Total charge for credit £222.40
Total amount payable £722.40
£29 early settlement fee due on all BUY NOW PAY LATER options
Interest is calculated from the start of the agreement, which means that interest will accrue during the holiday period, although no payments will be taken for 6 months.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC , authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.
To apply for finance you need to be
· 18 or older
· In permanent employment or retired and receiving a pension or be a house person with a partner in permanent paid employment or be self employed
· Be a resident in the U.K. (or a British Crown dependency if approved by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC for a minimum 12 months
· Be able to provide acceptable proof of address (except where the goods and/or services are to be delivered their residential address) and proof of signature
· Make payments by direct debit; and
· Be purchasing the goods or services for personal use and not business use.
Permanent paid employment is classed as an occupation where you, the customer is working more than 16 hours a week; this also includes someone who is in receipt of a permanent pension or personal benefit, e.g. an invalidity or incapacity benefit.
Who is not eligible for finance?
· Unemployed people
· Temporary/agency workers
· Child minders working from home, unless they have a registered child minding business
· Foster carers (with no other paid employment) are not acceptable unless partner/spouse is in permanent employment
· Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors) even if working 16 hours or more per week
· Supply teachers (unless the applicants fixed term contract expires after the end of the term of the agreement)
Acceptable proofs of residency and signature
Residency - proof of residency is the main form of identification we use to confirm your residential address. We can accept one of the following:
· Driving licence (within date) with you current residential address
· Bank or building society statement dated in the last three months with your current residential address
· Public utility bill dated in the last three months with your current residential address
· Official document (e.g. pension book) with your current residential address
· Signature - proof of signature is the form we use to confirm your signature
· Credit or Debit card
· Driving Licence
· Police Warrant Card
· H.M. Forces Identity Card
All documents must be in date
How do I choose to pay by Finance?
Visit us in store or call us on 01278 422544.
When do my repayments start?
For Buy Now Pay Later, your monthly repayments will start up to 6 months from date of signing, and for Interest Bearing Finance, repayments will begin one month after you sign.
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant, and inside the property.
Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras for credit?
No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions regarding online finance:
Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the options to either e sign or print and return your finance agreement.
If you choose to e sign your agreement, a PDF of your agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms.
Once you have agreed to the terms of the finance agreement Acland's Radio & Television Ltd will be notified and you need do nothing more.
If you choose to print and return your agreement you should print theagreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the finance agreement.
Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by Novuna Personal Finance . Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned and received. When your application is approved, you will be presented with the option to sign your credit agreement digitally. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement we will be notified and you need do nothing more.
Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
If you decline my application, what is the reason?
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though Novuna are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
· Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
· Adverse credit reference agency information
· You are considered to be overcommitted
· You are aged under 18
· Your existing account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
How do I obtain a copy of this information?
You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant credit reference agency, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
• Experian Limited, Customer Support Centre, PO Box 9000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF
• Equifax Ltd., Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
• TransUnion International UK Limited, Consumer Services, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating to these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Acland’s Radio & Tv Ltd is a credit broker Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
Aclands Radio & TV Ltd
Euronics stores are all independent electrical retailers, together forming the largest electrical buying group in Europe.READ MORE
will use this area to update our customers on what’s happening in the store as well as fantastic manufacturer offers.READ MORE